Saturday, May 29, 2010

She's Here!!! Ashley Nicole Williams!

Please welcome Ashley Nicole Williams! :D Yes, we know some of you know her by Sarah Ashley....but on the way home, we thought of Ashley Nicole... and it felt much better. She's been a tough one to name.So, I'll leave the details to Momma. I'll only say this, Momma had an epidural and nearly slept till the time the nurse came in and checked her only to exclaim: "oh, you're there! If you feel like pushing don't push ok?". Doctor came in, we were all in place...and baby was here in 5 minutes or less...2 pushes I think. Daddy was in shock. The good kind, but what a surprise! Oh, and she was born 2 days before Daddy's birthday, so they will have to share. ;)

7 comments:

Sharon said...

she is beautiful!! congrats

Rick said...

Oh, she is beautiful! What a precious girl and a sweet blessing in your family. How much did she weigh? When was she due? I'm glad things went so well! I miss you, Nadia. It's been such a long time!!

Love, Melissa :)

Rick said...

Nevermind about her weight. That picture of her on the scale showed up once I refreshed the page. :) I'd still love other details when you are up for it though! I love birth stories! Each one is so incredible.

Melissa :)

Southern Spud said...

YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY!!!!

She's beautiful! And, Nod, you look really great yourself! (Nice to actually have a pict of you, despite the hosp gown. ;) lol!)

I wish I were there to hold her and love her as with your first two. I guess I'll just have to pretend. ;)

CONGRATULATIONS to you all!!!

Southern Spud said...

p.s. love the name. makes me laugh, though, because I babysat for a fam in Rex where the mom's name was Nicole and one of the daughters was Ashley. ;)

James L Johnson said...

She is indeed beautiful! Congrats. I like that name too, that's cool it just came to you last minute. :) Cheers!

Marnee said...

Congratulations! She is adorable, and you look amazing. Hugs!

What can we do to help?