Monday, May 3, 2010

more computer

I took an old external hard drive in and i'm having the shop transfer my files from my computer onto it. Then we're selling it for parts. I don't have $400 to fix it, and i'm not sure it's worth it. It's $40 to transfer the files. When shaun heard that, he wasn't happy. Since he works for the shop, as a contractor, that's something he could do. He told me it was like charging the owners wife for a job that she should get for free. I'm not as important as the owners wife, and not as visible. I'm willing to pay the money. Especially since he is so busy right now.

1 comment:

Marnee said...

Nadia, Joe is working part time after hours for the tech bench. Maybe we can sweet talk him into spending a few extra minutes before/after one of his shifts there to just transfer the files for you.

I know it's not much of a consolation, because it's not, but most of the work Shaun does is for Nexus rather than CMC, right? I think it's totally possible that the Nexus employees think Shaun is awesome and would pull strings, but the CMC employees don't realize that as much.