Tuesday, September 23, 2008

rocky start

well, i create this blog on sun, and didn't have time to do anything more with it. on mon i get an email from the "webmasters," i guess, and they tell me that my blog has been labeled as spam. how does that work! i haven't posted anything to it, i wasn't even able to add anything to it. i just got it created. so, i requested that they look into it, and tell me my blog was fine. so far, i haven't heard anything yet. we'll see what happens.
on a different note, i finally heard from the hospital for my diet planning. for those of you who don't know, i have gestational diabetes. i have 9 weeks until my due date, and it took them a week to get me into see the dietician. i think it's cutting things a little too close. i was told that it would be about a 2 hour meeting. what can i do for 2 hours?! i already know i need to avoid sugar and watch my carbs. learning how to use the meter will take like 5 min at most. what else is there? course, it's possible that they are literally going to plan menus with me, but i doubt that. we'll see what happens on thurs.

1 comment:

Southern Spud said...

Good luck tomorrow!!!

I think the people scheduling things are RARELY told when urgency is beneficial or necessary!