Monday, October 11, 2010

bridges

oh, how do i begin. i've started typing this twice, but keep erasing it.

my friend was watching the kids today while i helped another friend shop for costume fabric. celia, who's paying me to make her a gothic/victorian alice in wonderland costume, came to get me and ashley, and i took the other 3 kids across the street while i was gone. shaun called me in a panic about 7. he had found shannon around the corner of the house, crying. my friend, was no where in sight. her daughter said she was asleep. shaun went and brought the kids home.
unfortunately, this means that i don't have a free babysitter for awhile. i can't take them to her, if she's not going to pay attention. and shaun informed me that he won't let me take them to her for awhile either.
needless to say, i'm a little frustrated. i trusted her with the responsibility to watch my kids, and she blew it tonight.

i'm not sure what to do.

No comments: