Friday, June 4, 2010

Wheeee

So, tonight I was being beat on by Shannon. Any time I am on the floor, it is open season to maul daddy. Shannon is our tumbler too. Tonight I picked her up by her feet and twirled a few times. (safely...I promise, not wildly) Then I started down towards the hallway with her following. I looked back and noticed her weaving a little, but at full speed. I was amazed how she put her hands out before nailing the wall as she missed the hallway. Nadia and I chuckled a bit. Then she goes down the hallway further...and nails the closed doorway into the hall bathroom the same way as before, although falling down lightly this time. We cracked up...it was so funny. And Shannon was having a great time...in her little wound up-don't put me to bed- I'm having fun way. Taylor and Elizabeth do their best not to 'run her over' but often fail miserably. So Shannon is quite a tough little girl. Well, anyway, it was good to laugh a bit. You just had to be there. We love her a lot, through all of her 'messiness'. Because she takes the cake on being messy. And I take the cake on gabbing, so have a good night everyone! :D

No comments: