Wednesday, June 2, 2010

oh crap!

shannon has had a particularly bad week. she's had diarrhea for days, and it's not getting any better. i think it's mostly due to teething.

she cries when she has a messy diaper, and when she has a wet one.

tonight, i sat down to add posts that have piled up since having the baby. shannon started crying and screaming. i finally sent taylor to see what the problem was. he comes back and says, "momma, you better go see."

i walked down the hall to her bedroom, and find her crouched on top of the dresser in a spread of poop. the entire top of the dresser was covered. i think she tried to change her own bum. she had even put the messy one in the can. i wonder if it's time to potty train? probably a little early for that, but this is a step.

i had elizabeth go get shaun, taylor had ashley, and i started to get shannon cleaned up.

what a mess!!!!

1 comment:

Brushdragon said...

Thank goodness we just laughed about how much of a mess Shannon made. I'm sure she had the greatest of intentions. She wants to grow up so fast and do what her siblings do. Time to get the training potty out I guess. We'll see. But man....she had it all over the changing area. I couldn't bring myself to get a photo of it before and after, but it was even behind the dresser where we change her. Nadia took care of the girl, I took care of the mess. I don't mix well with water, but I like to clean. I'm strange...I know. But we chuckled anyway. :)