Monday, October 20, 2008


so, here's a recent pic of mom and munchkins. we had a stake activity on friday, and shaun brought the camera. this is a perfect example of the character of elizabeth-sassy (daddy was just trying to get her to smile at the camera).
nadia looks like she's ready to pop, and she feels like it too.

speaking of nadia, she met with the doctor today to go over her blood sugar numbers. the doctor wasn't too concerned, which made us all feel better. he told us that if i were on insulin, the numbers they gave me would be accurate. since we're just trying diet at the moment, my high can be about 15 pts higher. he's running a blood test that checks on management history, and he said if the number comes back normal, we'll just keep doing the diet thing. if it comes back high, we'll do meds. i'll find out on wed when i meet with the midwives again. oh, and i'm only 1 week big now!!

1 comment:

Southern Spud said...

S mentioned on the phone today that you had posted an updated pict of you and the kids on your blog, and I was like, Nod has a blog? Since when? Why didn't she tell me? Wait, did she tell me? How else would S have known? What's with this? Let's just say it was very embarrassing to pull up your blog and see my comments after the very first posts!!! Wow. September was the month I started Cymbalta and Ativan, and obviously it shows in more than just the dropping of my morning exercise routine. . . .

I love the way you decorated your blog! That's something I still need to work on. I had my writing blog all done up, but I haven't decided how I want this family one all fancied up. Have to do that later.

It's so good to see pictures of you guys! We both miss you guys so much!!! :( I especially miss my girlfriends when they're having babies. :( We'll be in Spokane at Christmas, and now I really want to make the 8hr drive to see you guys and my family!!!