Saturday, April 27, 2013

ouch

i woke up this morning with a headache. i took 2 aleve and laid back down to wait for them to kick in. an hour later i was still waiting and discovered that it was a migraine (the whole lights making it worse thing.) i had shaun get me a mountain dew, and was functional, but just barely. my mind was still only half with me. i made my drink, and tried to focus. anything that required any brain power was (and still is) difficult.

4 hours later, i had another mountain dew and the fog lifted. i can still tell i'm not normal, but i can now function at least more normally.

it's funny. my grandma posted a recipe on facebook two days ago. the recipe is labelled as a migraine reliever. my sisters suffer from migraines a lot. so i tagged them saying they should give it a try. then i come down with one.

No comments: