Monday, January 28, 2013

goals

i have a few goals for this new year. and i'm hoping that by writing them down and telling "Everyone" that i might actually be able to accomplish a few of them.

i want to read the doctrine and covenants all the way through. i'd like to read the book of mormon as well, but think that might be pushing it a little.
i want to be better at writing in my journal. life goes so fast, and without some record, my ancestors won't know what my life was like. blogging is part of this.
i want to have a cleaner house. shaun and i talk about this all the time. he complains that the house is never clean. that's not true, it's just not show house clean. i have 5 kids, my house is lived in. on the other hand, my house is NOT filthy. there are not piles of garbage sitting around, there aren't dirty clothes filling rooms.

these are the main ones. here's hoping i can accomplish at least parts of these.

No comments: