Thursday, July 26, 2012

visits

oh, how i love visits from my family! the problem is that they never last as long as i'd like.

my grandparents normally go visit my family every july/august. they are getting on in years, and no longer like making the 20 hour drive (can't say as i blame them. i'm only in my early 30's and I don't like making the drive). this year, they brought my family out here.
mom, dad, benson, and nathan, left home early evening on friday the 20th, and got to my house in sugar city early afternoon on saturday. they stayed with us until monday evening. they had to be in provo to help spencer and molly move tuesday morning. how the rest of their visit went and will go, i don't know.
the problem they run into when they come out, is that they have so many people they should go see. we are the only ones in idaho. grandma and grandpa perry are in the ogden area. grandma brady and spencer are in provo. it's hard when you have to divide your limited time among so many people

No comments: