Tuesday, November 22, 2011

here i go again...

had my doctors appointment yesterday. it included the dreaded glucose test (thankfully, only the 1 hour though). they ran my iron, and i asked them to check on my thyroid, and give me a flu shot.
both my iron and my thyroid came back normal. the glucose came back a little high. i convinced the doctor to forego the 3 hour glucose test, and just let me treat it with diet. i'm really hoping that i can manage to stay fed, and still keep my numbers down.

since i'm on a diabetic diet again, i'm having to watch my carbs. that means, no sugars, and very little breads and fruits.
so, for lunch, i ate an entire bag of pepperoni. that was not the intent when i started. once i got started, i couldn't stop! the only problem now is that i'm feeling a little sick. all that fat was probably not a good idea!

No comments: