Friday, June 28, 2013

off they go

i'm a little sad today. this weekend, we have a family reunion. we had planned on going and taking some friends with us. partly because they have become like family, and partly because they have a large car that we can all fit in. one of them had to work this weekend, and was unable to find someone to cover her. my sister, stephanie, decided that she wanted to take my two older kids anyway. she came up last night. this morning, we got things ready for the kids to go. around 1:30p, they were all packed up and ready to leave.

i was thinking that having them gone would make things a little easier, and that it would be nice to not have all the screaming and yelling that goes on when they are home. but, i find myself really missing my older kids. not only that, but i had REALLY been looking forward to going to the reunion myself.

No comments: