Monday, August 6, 2012

little miracles

i am continually amazed and humbled at how the lord has met our needs. just as things start looking truly grim, one of the earthly angels comes along, and things are momentarily better.

i had had to pull out the cloth diapers, and all of the disposable ones were gone. i used them for about a week. my sister-in-law was over one day talking to shaun, and asked me what sizes the kids wore in diapers. she got us some.

we were on our last rolls of toilet paper. a member at church stopped me in hallway afterwards, and gave me  some money. he hadn't wanted to get flowers for moms funeral, cause honestly, they aren't very practical. he wanted to do something a little more substantial. i was able to put some gas in the car, and get some toilet paper.

my glasses broke during the 4th of july festivities. they are still wearable, but, they broke all the same. my sister-in-law and nephew are going to get some epoxy and fix them for me.

some might look at these instances and say i was just lucky. but i know better. the lord is looking out for us, and he will never leave us wanting and alone.

No comments: