Saturday, August 14, 2010

whoa, nellie

what a day....

i read a book.

i folded and put away clothes.

washed some sheets & put clean ones on all the beds

found out my phone wasn't receiving calls. - i tried to go to the store to see if they could fix it for me or tell me what needed to be done. they closed 5 min before i got there.

we got partially paid by a former client. enough so that we could go pay rent.

i lost my son. was bathing the girls, and he was out playing. when i went to find him, he was no where to be found. he'd walked down to the park cause he saw his girlfriend there.

doesn't sound like much now that it's all written down, but i sure feel like i tried to run a marathon.

1 comment:

Southern Spud said...

ha, it only seems like not much after writing it down because you didn't also record the 1,375 other things you do each day as a mother. These were just the extra big things that happened on top of those unmentioned. Personally, I was surprised you also went to the store, even if you did arrive 5 minutes after it closed! Store trips usually happen "the next day" for me, if then! ;)